The Business of Physical Therapy: How to Build the Private Practice of the Year: A Course for Private Practice Clinicians
This is a one day course designed for all physical therapists working in private practice not just private practice owners. This course will show how sound business principles and disciplined metrics will lead to success and avoid pitfalls. Moreover, the importance of a strong team will be illustrated and how that team can be the key to success. Furthermore, the impact of external factors such as the economy and demographics will be discussed.
- Understand basic business principles and how to utilize them
- Understand that physical therapist s working in private practice need a specific skill set to maximize success
- Understand how team dynamics can positively or negatively impact a practice
- Understand how to recognize and interpret changes in the economy and changes in the healthcare market
- Kinetic Seminars will provide beverages including coffee breaks. Lunch will not be provided.
- Please see our website for hotel accommodations.
Dr. Darren Rodia, PT, MS, DPT
President/Owner Kinetic Physical Therapy